Saturday 26 May 2012

a much better day for Friday

Much much happier today, not sure what made the difference, but here's my brief overview


Good: fantastic lunch of chicken couscous salad at Boyden's Kitchen


Bad: picnic spot too windy and breezy for all (inc BabyCub) to enjoy properly


Notable: felt a strong urge to catch and speak to a woman walking with a baby in a framed back pack walking a Tibetan terrier, so sped up to do so, and found she was not only friendly, but looking for someone to give her a friendly word after a rotten day, and also had been looking for a Friday morning activity to bring her baby to, also had been wondering how to get training advice on her dog, and also if there was a better way to carry her baby on her back! I think I might be able to help with all 3!

1 comment:

  1. Better day I think

    Good - saw my tattooist and told him what I want done next month

    Bad - really struggling with my back today :(

    Notable - my painkillers didn't make me want to throw up so I think I've gotten used to the dosage now, which means I can push it up again :)

    ReplyDelete