Friday 27 January 2012

1,2, miss a few

No excuses, no regrets, missed Tuesday & Wednesday, so here's Thursday.
Good: little cub sent to Golden Book for her model of a CyberMan. Yes, my 4 year old girl made a CyberMan out of boxes! I'm brimming with geeky pride!
Bad: stayed up way too late watching Misfits on BTVision On Demand, before it expires next week. Great stuff though.
Notable: some really meaningful discussions with PapaWolf following Eternal Law. Great not to argue or snipe but just talk about something different and interesting.
Right, now YOU join the party! Post your 3 a day...

1 comment:

  1. Good child a had well deserved night out with friends and got back safely.
    Bad having put my heart and soul into my job a 'client' complains and writes in that they're going to " take action" against me because their child has had so many " so called accidents"
    Notable the bad is so bad because I have all those children in mind as much if not more than any one else in my profession who is good. I just have lots of very physical boys who I don't stop playing what they need to, to be boys but I gave up my half term to create an enabling and safer environment from the one I was presented with when I began work there and I have spent literally hours doing all I can to support this play to prevent them hurting each other. Children get bumps and bruises. Child b tripped and broke his arm when he was 5. So I feel crushed but will stand up for myself

    ReplyDelete