Wednesday 18 January 2012

*trembles*

So, this is my first post on this new blog.
This is how it works. It's short and sweet (rather like me!)
I'm MamaWolf, I have 3 cubs, and there is a delightful PapaWolf. There are other people in our "pack" too, but we'll get to them when we get to them.
Every day we'll have 3 things:
What was good today
What was bad today
Something remark-worthy.

Every day. I want to remember and I want to share.
Come along and join in...

Good - TinyCub slept for the entire dog walk and then a little more at home. He'd also slept realy well last night. Good sleep.
Bad - I shouted at LittleCub because I was cross although I didn't make sure she heard me properly.
Remarks - seeing BigCub taste and enjoy baked beans cold from the tin for the first time!

What are your 3 today?

2 comments:

  1. This sound like fun! I'd like a go now n then!
    okay 18.01.2012

    Good: Big girl was over the moon cos she did well in Maths. I was pleased since I am the teacher!
    Bad: Fought with Papa cos I was in a hurry to reach Court, as usual it blew out of proportion and we are not talking anymore save for stilted necessities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Big girl, and well done you! As for the fighting, how about telling Papa it doesn't mean he wins as no one is keeping score, but give him a kiss & make up because life is too short? Thnq for joining, anything remarkable? Do drop in & post again! xx

    ReplyDelete