Sunday 22 January 2012

Not so silent Sunday

Good: seeing friends and chatting with people after church.  I chatted with some people I wouldn't normally make the effort to speak with, and it felt good.
Bad: this is a toss up between the babycub screeching all day long - his new very high pitched sound, or the discovery that the plumbed-back-in loo was leaking.
Notable: the ex-wolf rescued an SD card that I thought had gone kaput with piccies on it. Joyful!
Hope u all had a good Sunday... tell me...

2 comments:

  1. Good : dinner was really nice
    Bad : 'boyfriend' still isn't talking too me :(
    Notable : hoppit taught Mr Bear how to fetch (it's only taken 6 mths!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in Fi! Sorry to hear about the relationship communication issues. Hope they resolve soon.
    Well done Hoppit! And Mr Bear!

    ReplyDelete